You have 0 items in your cart. | View Cart
Computerize Your Nolting with Quiltmagine
Professional power right at your fingertips
Quilt your masterpiece with ease using Quiltmagine for Nolting. Enjoy the benefits of a professional automated quilting system in the comfort of your own home! Use the software to design and layout your projects and let Quiltmagine quilt it!
Pick from over 200 patterns or design your own
Adjust and layout blocks, pantographs, or a whole quilt
Quiltmagine quilts your designs with professional accuracy
All inclusive, flow-through system
Choose from the vast library of included patterns or design your own! Mirror or rotate your patterns, or alternate patterns and rows with the touch of finger! Everything from pattern design, pantograph creation, layout adjustment, to precise pattern placement on your quilt, is available at your fingertips with Quiltmagine.
Trace new patterns from photos
Simplified pantograph creation
Virtual Long Arm: Quilt any size block with any size sewing machine
Precise placement methods
- Integrated software, design and position patterns, pantographs, borders, and full quilt layouts
- Includes pattern library with over 200 quilt-ready patterns
- Precise pattern placement methods for advanced quilting
- See your pattern in relation to your quilt on-screen before you begin quilting
- Record and save any free-hand quilted patterns to use or edit later
- Easily switch between computer-guided quilting and free-hand quilting
- Import a wide variety of pattern file types from other programs
Quiltmagine PDF manuals
- Instruction Manual
- Block Lock
- Designing in Quiltmagine
- How to Quilt Simple Sashings
- Importing Files
- Measurements in Quiltmagine
- Merging Quilt Blocks
- No Sew Area
Quiltmagine system requirements
- Machine... Quiltmagine works on almost any stitch regulated Nolting longarm.
- Frame... Any current style [hooded track] Nolting Commercial frame.
- Tablet... You provide a Windows based tablet. Must use Windows 7 or newer. Also needs full size USB port.