You have 0 items in your cart. | View Cart
The Nolting Longarm quilting machine is the best machine for your quilting room. The originators of the modern longarm machine continue to provide you with the features you want and need, at the most competitive prices. Light, strong, durable, dependable, high quality, easy to maintain, easy to repair, easy to operate, and affordable are all trademarks of Nolting Mfg., Inc.
These are just a sample of features the Nolting Longarm quilting machines offer to the serious quilter:
- We fabricate the bodies from 3/16" aluminum plate (24" & larger) for lightweight and super strength. This provides fluid motion for years of comfortable quilting.
- Sealed bearings on the drive shafts do not need lubrication for a lifetime of smooth operation.
- Four oil wicks to the moving parts of the head need only one drop of sewing oil every 8-10 hours of sewing.
- The external brush, 90 volt DC motor is mounted inside the body of the machine, keeping it away from your ears and hair while sewing.
- The machine plugs into standard 110 volt AC wall outlet. No special wiring needed.
- Our gear belt drive provides quiet, accurate power to the top shaft.
- The hopping foot moves over seams and a variety of materials for quality stitches. The foot is also perfectly round for sewing with rulers or templates.
- The handles are located out of your line of sight. Their vertical placement is ergonomically correct and provides stress free operation.
- The focusable laser stylist is built to be located either on the front or rear of the sewing head for either linear or single cell patterns.
- We inject expanding foam inside the body cavity to reduce vibration and noise for comfortable sewing.
- The fluorescent light is placed for excellent visibility. It can be replaced with an optional blacklight for use with day glow powder or pencils for your unique designs.
- The standard variable speed controller is infinitely adjustable for just the right speed of operation.
- The optional Needle Positioner by Intellistitch® is available with needle up or down, variable speed control, single stitch, repeating single stitch.
- The optional Stitch Regulator IS2KN by Intellistitch® includes all the features of the Needle Positioner plus variable stitch lengths from 1 to 12 per inch, variable speed control with motion detector, single stitch, repeating single stitch, and precision quilting.
- The all steel table comes in two piece construction, making it easy to place in hard to reach rooms. All tables can be made in a variety of lengths (inquire about special lengths).
- The tracks enclose the wheels for solid, smooth motion. This also protects your quilts from marks if they fall on the track.
- Our cord chain keeps the electrical cord out from under your feet while sewing on the pantograph side of the table, allowing you to concentrate on the pattern.
- The rollers are located so as to provide easy access to change the bobbin without moving from your location on the quilt.
- The roller lift holds up the quilt top roller so you can have access to the batting between the layers of the quilt.
- All tables come leg levels, allowing for your custom height adjustment. Hydraulic lift legs are available as an option.
- The ratchet action advances the takeup roller quickly and easily.
- The solid wheels are fixed to axles with sealed bearing mounted on the axle for non-binding movement.
- A roller is included for storing large rolls of batting under the table.
- Easy to engage track locks help sew horizontal and vertical straight lines.
- All new Nolting Longarms are predrilled for attaching the popular circle, and diagonal line maker Hartley Fence.
- All Nolting Longarm Quilting Machines can be equipped with any of the available options for a custom system to meet your specific needs.
Nolting Manufacturing machines are built in our factory. When you call with technical questions, you are talking to the people who build the machines. We offer a 5 year warranty on our machines and frame.
All machine packages include a separate bobbin winder, 5 patterns, 10 bobbins, 10 needles, and all manuals so that you are ready to start quilting right away.
Inquire with us about customizing your machine or table for your specialized needs.